Other Great Websites
Even though Puzzle Prime (hopefully) has enough content to satisfy your puzzle cravings, you may also want to check some other fun, puzzle-related websites. Below you can see a list of our favorites, all of which we highly recommend.
- The Master Theorem - an ingenious website, containing tons of original puzzles and secrets to figure out. Unfortunately, the creators stopped updating it few years ago.
- The Puzzle Toad - little website run by 4 Carnegie Mellon professors. Even though the number of puzzles there is not large, the quality is top-notch. Some of the best math/logic problems we have ever seen, many of them are very challenging as well.
- Puzzling StackExchange - popular forum where users share brain teasers, most of which created by them. There are thousands of questions there, many interesting ones.
- Futility Closet - the puzzle section of the famous blog contains one of the best puzzle collections available online. Many of the puzzles on Puzzle Prime are selected from there.
- Conceptis Puzzles - a website dedicated to high quality browser puzzle problems. Even though most of the puzzles require subscriptions in order to be played, new free puzzles are offered on a daily basis.
- Fun With Puzzles - a content-rich website which gets updated regularly with all types of interesting puzzles.
- Aha! Puzzles - premium subscription for Lloyd King's creative puzzles. For just $10 annually you get all new original puzzles by Lloyd and participate in his bi-monthly contests.
- Puzzles of Leonid Mochalov - the personal website of the incredible puzzle inventor Leonid Mochalov. Lots of blueprints and information about his puzzles can be found here.
- Livewire Puzzles - one of the major puzzle manufacturers and retailers, specializing in metal wire puzzles.
- Puzzle Master - one of the biggest puzzle retailers Worldwide, offering a large and unique collection of brain teasers and puzzles. In addition they also carry chess, mechanical banks, puzzle books, magic trick books, boomerangs, etc.