Can you find the way of the liquid in this laboratory maze?
The solution is shown below.
After you die, you somehow appear in a mystical room with two doors and two keepers inside. One of the doors leads to Heaven and the other door leads to Hell. One of the keepers is always lying and the other keeper is always saying the truth. If you can ask one of the keepers whatever question you want (you don’t know which keeper is lying and which one is truthful), how can you find your way to Heaven?
You can point your finger to one of the two rooms and ask any of the keepers the question “If I ask the other keeper whether this room leads to Heaven, would he say YES?”. If the answer is NO, go through that door, if the answer is YES, go through the other one.
Look carefully at the picture below and answer the questions.
1. How many tourists are staying at this camp?
2. When did they arrive: today or a few days ago?
3. How did they get here?
4. How far away is the closest village?
5. Where does the wind blow: from the north or from the south?
6. What time of day is it?
7. Where did Alex go?
8. Who was on duty yesterday? (Give their name)
9. What day is it today?
1. There are 4 people.
2. They arrived a few days ago, enough so that a spider web can appear on the tent.
3. Judging by the paddles, they got there with boats.
4. There is a hen walking around the camp, so the closest village is not far away.
5. The leaves of the trees are larger at the south side, so the wind must be blowing from the South.
6. The shadow is pointing towards West, so it must be morning.
7. Alex went to catch butterflies.
8. Since Peter is on duty today – cooking food for the group, it was Colin on duty yesterday.
9. Today is August 8. Watermelons ripen in August.
White starts with e2-e4 and the game finishes with Knight takes Rook mate in the fifth move. Recreate the game.
The game proceeds as follows:
This morning I woke up at 9 o’clock. My first job was to drink a glass of water and brush my teeth. After that, I ate an apple, 3 bananas (I love them!) and a toast with almond butter for breakfast. Then I went to the gym for one hour, took a shower there and came back home at eleven. Cooked a few pieces of chicken with some small potatoes for lunch, ate all of them. In the afternoon I started working on my projects while listening to classical music. In the evening I went for the 2nd time to the gym, did cardio for half-an-hour and after that visited my friend’s apartment. We had together one big pizza for dinner and in the end, I fell asleep on his couch.
As you can see, my entire day was perfect, except that my laptop keyboard broke. Can you figure out what’s wrong with it?
All of the numbers in the text are written using digit symbols except for the ones containing “one” (“one”, “eleven”, “first”). This inconsistency implies that the number “1” key on the keyboard is broken.