Look carefully at the picture below and answer the questions.
1. How many tourists are staying at this camp?
2. When did they arrive: today or a few days ago?
3. How did they get here?
4. How far away is the closest village?
5. Where does the wind blow: from the north or from the south?
6. What time of day is it?
7. Where did Alex go?
8. Who was on duty yesterday? (Give their name)
9. What day is it today?
1. There are 4 people.
2. They arrived a few days ago, enough so that a spider web can appear on the tent.
3. Judging by the paddles, they got there with boats.
4. There is a hen walking around the camp, so the closest village is not far away.
5. The leaves of the trees are larger at the south side, so the wind must be blowing from the South.
6. The shadow is pointing towards West, so it must be morning.
7. Alex went to catch butterflies.
8. Since Peter is on duty today – cooking food for the group, it was Colin on duty yesterday.
9. Today is August 8. Watermelons ripen in August.