- MemberDecember 17, 2018 at 10:28 pm
- MemberDecember 19, 2018 at 9:01 pm
i need a hint quick before 3:15
- AdministratorDecember 19, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Hello Jordan. Look for letters in the picture which could encode two Roman numerals.
- MemberApril 2, 2019 at 10:24 pm
I need another clue, I am ashamed to say. I guess I’m not that good at this.
- MemberApril 2, 2019 at 10:25 pm
I see the roman numerals (at least I think I do). I’m just not coming up with the correct 4 digits
- MemberApril 2, 2019 at 10:32 pm
I think I did. The obvious ones…
- AdministratorApril 2, 2019 at 10:34 pm
Yes, then just sum them up and you will get the answer:)
- MemberMay 10, 2019 at 4:46 pm
Hi.. I am new to this game.. I really need some help.. Like I can’t find the roman numerals.. So ashamed..
- AdministratorMay 10, 2019 at 4:59 pm
Hello @aliciagordon. There is nothing to be ashamed of, sometimes puzzles can be tricky. Look at the sentences on the left and on the right of the cross. They are titleized, so just use their capitalized letters to form two Roman numerals and sum them.
Log in to reply.