Home Page Forums Puzzle Crime The Map

• The Map

Puzzle Prime updated 2 weeks ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • Puzzle Prime

Administrator
    October 11, 2018 at 4:21 am

This is a topic for discussing the puzzle crime chapter The Map. If you need hints, make sure first to check our official walkthrough.

• Chantelle

February 5, 2019 at 10:14 pm

I need a hint

• Puzzle Prime

Administrator
    February 6, 2019 at 4:37 am

Hello Chantelle. Did you take a look at the official walkthrough? Which part of the puzzle are you struggling with?

• Hollie

September 28, 2019 at 6:44 pm

ive looked at the walkthough and im confuesd please help

• Puzzle Prime

Administrator
    September 29, 2019 at 12:26 am

Hello @hoolie. Which part did you get stuck on? Did you find the marked cell? Did you start deciphering the trees?

• vj

April 17, 2020 at 3:49 pm

I am confused on The Map, the walkthrough clue…for the Y axis we assigned the trees the number 9,0, 1 and then the paragraph states “And according to the second Axis Rule, the two trees before those should be the two numbers before 9 (in order)” I understand that to mean the numbers 7 & 8. In the next paragraph it read that the “three numbers remaining to be assigned: 5, 6, 7. And they go to the three left-hand trees still waiting for assignments.” I must have misunderstood the paragraph and I should not have use the number 7 & 8. So what I am saying is I am struck. Any clues or hints would be appreciated. Thanks

• Puzzle Prime

Administrator
      April 18, 2020 at 10:07 am

Hi vj. Every tree must be assigned to a digit from 0 to 9, so that the resulting numbers on the x-axis are increasing from left to right and the resulting numbers on the y-axis are increasing from bottom to top (there is only one way to do this). This is a fun rebus and I recommend you to think about it yourself. If you don’t figure it out, feel free to add me as a connection and I will send you the correct answer:)

• M. Azhar

June 28, 2020 at 10:32 pm

sir I have read everything on the official walkthrough and everything written here 15 times and I still can’t understand a single thing. I’m so ashamed. please help meeee

• Puzzle Prime

Administrator
      June 29, 2020 at 7:57 am

Hi M. Did you get the idea with trees representing digits? You need to replace every tree with 0-9, so that you get consecutive 2-digit numbers along both the x-axis and the y-axis.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now