Who says science jokes are not funny? Below you can see some of the best Programming jokes we know, along with short explanations to the more obscure of them.
Do you know any funny Programming jokes yourself? Let us know in the comments section below.
“What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?”
Inheritance is one of the main mechanisms of object-oriented programming.
“Why did the programmer quit his job?”
“Because he did not get arrays.”
Array is a data structure in programming. This is a wordplay with “a raise”.
“Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas?”
“Because Oct 31 equals Dec 25.”
The number 31 in the Octal number system equals the number 25 in the Decimal number system.
“0 is False and 1 is True, correct?”
This answer does not give any information.
A man is smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke rings into the air. His girlfriend becomes irritated with the smoke and says, “Can’t you see the warning on the cigarette pack? Smoking is hazardous to your health!” To this, the man replies, “I am a programmer. We don’t worry about warnings; we only worry about errors.”
In programming, there are two types of problems with the code – warnings and errors. Warnings do not necessarily prevent the code from executing properly, so they are not that worrhsome.
Why computers are like men:
- In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
- They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
- They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
- As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.
Why computers are like women:
- No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
- The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
“What do you call a programmer from Finland?”
This is a wordplay with the word nerdy and Nordic.
“Why do Java programmers need to wear glasses?”
“Because they do not C#.”
Java and C# are two different programming languages.
99 little bugs in the code.
99 bugs in the code.
Take one down, patch it around.
100 little bugs in the code.
This is a modification of the famous “99 bottles of beer”. In coding, it often happens that you fix one bug and then few others appear.
The programmer got stuck in the shower because the instructions on the shampoo said “Lather. Rinse. Repeat.”
The instructions created a loop without terminating conditions.
“I don’t see women as objects. I consider each of them in a class of her own.”
A joke related to object-oriented programming.
An SQL query walks into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks, “Can I join you?”
“SQL JOIN” is a clause which is used to combine two or more tables.